WE SWEAR! BEST PRICE PROMISE^
We will beat your airfare quote or you get $1,500 towards your flight^
^Some points to note:
- ^Applies to genuine quotes from airlines and Australian registered businesses and websites for travel that originates/departs from Australia.
- Quote must be in writing and must be presented to us prior to booking.
- Fare must be available and able to be booked by the general public when you bring it to us.
- Fares available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded.
- Quote must be for same dates, flight routing, flight class, flight number and for the same number of people.
- We will beat your quoted price by $1.00 and if we fail to do this, we will give you a $1,500 in-store credit to use towards the flight which we did not price beat**.
Why book anywhere else?
Student Flights are so confident we will not be beaten on price that we guarantee to beat any airfare quote by $1 and if we don't, we will give you a $1,500 in-store credit to use towards the flight that we did not price beat.
How to take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee?
Step 1: Bring us a written quote prior to booking
You will need to visit a Student Flights store within 24 hours of receiving a competitor's quote. Your quote must be in writing, in Australian dollars and must relate to standard airfares available to the general public*. Your genuine written quote must be presented to us prior to booking (or we need to authenticate its validity online at the time of booking). Travel must originate in/depart from Australia.
"Available" means that the identical airfare you have received a quote for is currently saleable and able to be booked in the same booking class, for the same number of passengers, on the same date and at the same time.
Your quote must be for the same dates, flight class, flight number and flight routing and be for the same number of passengers you are trying to book with us. Proof of eligibility for student or youth fares must be supplied.
You can provide written airfare quotes from:
- Other Australian retail travel agencies;
- Airlines; and
- Australian-registered businesses and websites.
We do not price beat our own website (www.studentflights.com.au) or quotes provided by other Flight Centre Limited brands.
Step 2: Confirmation that the quote is genuine and available
Your consultant will need to confirm that the quote is genuine, available and able to be booked by the general public when you present it to us. If it is, we will BEAT it by $1.
You will be required to book your flight when we beat your quote, pay in full on the same day using the same form of payment as for the competitor's quote and normal change and cancellation fees and conditions will apply.
If the same quoted product is not available, we will endeavour to find you the best available alternative that suits your requirements.
Fares available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded.
**When it comes to airfares, if we do not honour our guarantee to beat your genuine written airfare quote, we will give you a $1,500 in store credit which you can use to book the airfare which we did not price beat. If your airfare costs less than $1,500, then we will convert the balance into a Multi-currency Cash Passport™, which you can use as spending money on your trip*. If your airfare costs more than $1,500, you will need to pay the remaining balance yourself.
* Terms and conditions apply to Multi-currency Cash Passports. Please see the Multi-currency Cash Passport Product Disclosure Statement available instore for details.
Your consultant will do everything they can to beat the airfare you have been quoted. If the qualifying criteria are met we will beat that price by $1. If the qualifying criteria are met and your consultant does not beat your quoted price, you will receive a $,1500 in store credit which you can use to pay for the airfare we did not price beat.
You must make your claim for the $1,500 in store credit prior to flying or within 3 days of your quote not being beaten (whichever occurs first) and before you make a booking elsewhere. The $1,500 will be used to book the identical airfare you asked us to price beat. We do not reimburse you for flights purchased elsewhere, nor do we provide you with cash or vouchers to the value of the flight we did not price beat. The instore credit is not transferrable - it can only be used by you.
If this applies to you, or if you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact Sean Martin, General Manager - Student Flights Australia - 0405 188 944.
Got questions about our Best Price Guarantee? See our FAQs for more information or call us on 1800 046 462.