Bali has long been a favourite holiday destination for Aussie travellers. With its stunning temples, a culture shrouded in mysticism and great surfing beaches, Bali has it all.
Most young travellers head to Kuta where you can surf during the day and hit the nightclubs in the evening. Kuta has an enormous range of accommodation for the budget traveller and the high-end hotels can still be quite inexpensive. On either side of Kuta lies Seminyak, Legian and Tuban. These areas are all within walking distance. To escape the steamy, humid weather, head to Waterbom Park for the day. Make you sure you jump into the 'superbowl' where you go down the drain, literally! Book Student Flights from Melbourne to Bali and you'll soon be relaxing in this tropical getaway to cool off for the day. For the thrill seeker, try the Climax where you do a 360-degree loop and then shoot through a narrow tube.
Kuta is sprinkled with heaps of bars and clubs. A favourite hangout for Aussies in Legian is Ye Olde Foo-kin Pub where you can pick up a burger and sample the local beer, Bintang. Make you also try the local food such as gado gado and nasi campur.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Bali per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Bali, the perfect holiday destination for all ages offers something for everyone. This tropical paradise has a unique blend of modern tourist facilities combined with wonderful shopping and a rich past and heritage.. Some of the best surfing beaches in the world can be found on the western side of the island whilst conversely the eastern side is a wonderful haven for families, with beautiful white sand beaches and gentle seas.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119004 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.