Where streets bustle, spices simmer and scooters buzz, Bangkok is a feast for the senses. Book your flights from Adelaide to Bangkok and get caught up in the lively city. The best place to feel the energy and heat in Bangkok is at one of city’s many markets. Join the sea of people, haggle for a bargain and get swept up in the excitement of it all.
Start your market hopping at one of the city’s wet markets. Taking place on boats throughout Bangkok’s canals, these markets are a traditional way of selling fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers and offer a fascinating glimpse of local life. Opt for a tour of the wet markets to learn more about the tradition and how the markets operate.
If you still have more shopping energy left and it’s a weekend, head to the Chatuchak Weekend Market, the largest markets in Thailand. With over 8000 stalls sprawling across 35 acres, the markets sell everything and anything so you’re bound to find what you’re looking for and at a great price. Browse the weird and wacky food, pets and art on offer or pick up some unique clothes, accessories and books to take home with you.
For flights from Adelaide to Bangkok, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Bangkok per person.
Bangkok is one of the world's most vibrant cities, offering a blend of Thai history, great value shopping, an exciting nightlife and delicious food. Experience the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Golden Buddha, or visit Bangkok's most popular night markets at Patpong Road.
With a culture rich in tradition and people who are warm and friendly, it's no wonder Thailand is referred to as 'The Land of Smiles'.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2135026 or from one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What we can help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.