With flights to Bangkok from Brisbane taking just over nine hours, Bangkok is the perfect destination to enjoy an exotic getaway. Get lost in the bustling streets, breathe in the heated air, taste the unusual flavours and experience all that this colourful city has to offer.
At the forefront of Bangkok’s experiences is a visit to the Grand Palace and Wat Prakeaw. Built in 1982, the palace was once home to the Thai King, Royal Court and the government for 150 years. Today, the sprawling palace still stands strong with its opulent gold exterior and intricate details. While there is plenty to explore within the palace gates, the Wat Phra Kaew, also known at the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, is the palace’s most popular attraction. As the English name suggests, it is here that the famed Emerald Budda, a 45cm tall Buddha made of jadeite and clothed in gold, is kept.
If you find the Grand Palace inspiring, don’t miss Bangkok’s other historical and architectural site - Wat Arun. Located in the Bangkok Yai district, the Wat Arun is an ancient Buddhist temple that takes its name from the Indian God of Dawn. While it’s considered an important spiritual site for locals, visitors are attracted to the temple’s unique architecture, including colourful pagodas, seashell decorations and Buddhist references. Climb the steep and narrow steps of the central tower to admire a fantastic view of Bangkok.
For flights to Bangkok from Brisbane, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return economy class airfare to Bangkok per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Bangkok is one of the world's most vibrant cities, offering a blend of Thai history, great value shopping, an exciting nightlife and delicious food. Experience the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Golden Buddha, or visit Bangkok's most popular night markets at Patpong Road.
With a culture rich in tradition and people who are warm and friendly, it's no wonder Thailand is referred to as 'The Land of Smiles'.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 4136725 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
Find a store close to you
We have opened over 70 stores for you to visit all over Australia.
Find one that's convenient.
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..