For Melbourne to Bangkok flights, look no further than Student Flights. We offer an array of cheap flights to Bangkok from Melbourne, allowing you to enjoy an Asian holiday for less.
As Thailand’s capital, Bangkok boasts world famous local cuisine, attracting foodies from all over the world. During your Bangkok holiday, eat like a local by ordering the city’s most famous dishes such as Pad Thai and Tom Yum, from a restaurant or street hawker. For something lighter, Som Tam is a popular salad that combines tropical flavours such as fresh green papaya, dried prawns, fish sauce, peanuts and lime juice.
While the city’s noodles and soups may be well known and available around the world, other delicacies have remained left in Bangkok. Once such snack yet to catch on around the world is deep fried insects. Served on skewers, opt for the standard deep friend grasshoppers or ants and enjoy a crunchy snack you’ll never forget. Another local delicacy that is hard to find elsewhere is the exotic durian fruit. The spiky, husk covered fruit is reviled for its unpleasant odour but loved for its intense tropical flavour. Purchase one from a street stall and ask them to cut it open for you.
For Melbourne to Bangkok flights, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Bangkok per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Bangkok is one of the world's most vibrant cities, offering a blend of Thai history, great value shopping, an exciting nightlife and delicious food. Experience the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Golden Buddha, or visit Bangkok's most popular night markets at Patpong Road.
With a culture rich in tradition and people who are warm and friendly, it's no wonder Thailand is referred to as 'The Land of Smiles'.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119007 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.