A piece of cooked-to-perfection steak is the epitome of Buenos Aires; sizzling, hearty and never disappointing. Equally, food in Buenos Aires is a high point, with the South American city priding itself on its freshly roasted coffee, soft empanadas and creamy Helado – Argentina’s version of gelato. If your stomach is rumbling just thinking about it then consider a Buenos Aires holiday. With our latest deals on Brisbane to Buenos Aires flights, a holiday in the Argentinean capital is within reach.
While sinking your teeth into a big piece of steak in Buenos Aires is a give in, the city also has other delicacies to try. Namely Dulce de Leche, a milky caramel spread that locals can’t seem to get enough of. Throughout your travels you’ll find Dulce de Leche included in every form of dessert, from ice cream to cakes and even crepes. For something truly unique, try the popular Alfajores, a classic snack that involves two biscuits with a dollop of Dulce de Leche spread in between.
To Buenos Aires, Italy may be a continent away but you’d never know it when it comes to the food. Pizza and ravioli are often found on the city’s menus, and if you’re on a budget, a cheap and cheesy pizza dinner is bound to help the savings. Also taking inspiration from Italy is Helado, Argentina’s creamy take on gelato. Head to Persicco along the popular Avenida Rivadavia to try the ultimate Buenos Aires dessert; Dulce de Leche Haledo, mixed with chunks of brownie.
Flights from Brisbane to Buenos Aires, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return economy class airfare to Buenos Aires per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Planning to visit Argentina? Buenos Aires is a jaw-dropping beautiful city, and is the biggest and the most populated metropolitan city in the Argentina and has some of the world's best views and scenery. Start your day indulging on sumptuous breakfast then Visit the famous street fair, the Feria de San Telmo.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 1245628 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise).
- Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier.
- Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.
- 95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings.
- Merchant fees (e.
- credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please contact your travel consultant for more information.