A budget holiday is possible in Buenos Aires. Firstly, our flights Perth to Buenos Aires won’t burn a hole in your pocket and secondly the Argentinean city has plenty of freebies to take advantage of. While most people will tell you nothing comes for free, in Buenos Aires it really does. From free museums, free tours and free attractions, experiencing Buenos Aires on the cheap is possible.
Some of BA’s best museums are open to the public free of charge. You can visit the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes and view works by legendary artists such as Gauguin, Kandinsky and Van Gough as well as notable South American artists, without spending a cent. The Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires, commonly known as MALBA, boasts over 200 works of art which are free to view on Wednesdays.
For a taste of Argentina’s traditional side, browse the Fair of the Mataderos, which takes place weekly during spring, autumn and winter. The upbeat market is where stalls sell tools and handicrafts used by the country’s cowboys, offering a fascinating insight into gaucho culture. With folk dancing, live music and delicious foods also present, the fair is known to attract around 5000 people on Sundays.
For Perth to Buenos Aires flights, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return economy class airfare to Buenos Aires per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Planning to visit Argentina? Buenos Aires is a jaw-dropping beautiful city, and is the biggest and the most populated metropolitan city in the Argentina and has some of the world's best views and scenery. Start your day indulging on sumptuous breakfast then Visit the famous street fair, the Feria de San Telmo.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 1114479 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
Find a store close to you
We have opened over 70 stores for you to visit all over Australia.
Find one that's convenient.
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..