A budget holiday is possible in Buenos Aires. Firstly, our flights Perth to Buenos Aires won’t burn a hole in your pocket and secondly the Argentinean city has plenty of freebies to take advantage of. While most people will tell you nothing comes for free, in Buenos Aires it really does. From free museums, free tours and free attractions, experiencing Buenos Aires on the cheap is possible.
Some of BA’s best museums are open to the public free of charge. You can visit the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes and view works by legendary artists such as Gauguin, Kandinsky and Van Gough as well as notable South American artists, without spending a cent. The Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires, commonly known as MALBA, boasts over 200 works of art which are free to view on Wednesdays.
For a taste of Argentina’s traditional side, browse the Fair of the Mataderos, which takes place weekly during spring, autumn and winter. The upbeat market is where stalls sell tools and handicrafts used by the country’s cowboys, offering a fascinating insight into gaucho culture. With folk dancing, live music and delicious foods also present, the fair is known to attract around 5000 people on Sundays.
For Perth to Buenos Aires flights, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Buenos Aires per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Planning to visit Argentina? Buenos Aires is a jaw-dropping beautiful city, and is the biggest and the most populated metropolitan city in the Argentina and has some of the world's best views and scenery. Start your day indulging on sumptuous breakfast then Visit the famous street fair, the Feria de San Telmo.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119048 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.