While most people will book Adelaide to Fiji flights to enjoy a beach holiday, there’s much more to Fiji than the coast line. Inland you’ll find lush greenery and spectacular views. Though you won’t want to miss out on snorkelling the lagoons of Fiji, a waterfall tour or hike is another Fijian experience that can’t be missed.
One of Fiji’s most famous falls are the Tavoro Waterfalls located within Bouma National Heritage Park. Running along a hiking trail, the falls range from 10 metre to 24 metre drops and are a spectacular place to take a dip and cool off once you’ve built up a sweat. Consider taking a tour of the falls for the best vantage points or see the falls by canoe.
If you don’t mind pushing yourself, a visit to the top of Mount Tomanivi promises a spectacular view. The journey there isn’t easy as the trail is quite steep and can be slippery during the wet season, but the scenery makes it all worth it. Play it safe and venture to the top with the help of a local guide.
For flights to Fiji from Adelaide, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Fiji per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Fiji is your escape close to home, with to beautiful tropical islands, white-sand beaches, tropical jungle scenery, gorgeous resorts and friendly locals. In no time at all, you could be lazing by the pool with a good book in one hand and a tropical cocktail in the other. Nights will be filled with happy island entertainment and sumptuous island feasts. Fiji is brimming with colorful attractions, splendid scenery, friendly people and exciting things to do. Youll just love it!
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2135029 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.