Combining surf, sun, sand and hospitality, Fiji holidays are the ultimate way to unwind. Flights from Perth to Fiji generally take around ten hours with a stopover, making it the perfect flight to reach an exotic island getaway. Simply flop and drop or explore island life – the choice is yours.
If you’re looking for relaxation, Fiji is a destination that can deliver. Recline by a peaceful lagoon or take a soak in a natural hot spring. While the islands are home to numerous day spas that can pamper you from head to two, you can unwind the natural way at the local mud baths. The Sabeto Hot Springs are a tourist hot spot (pun!) where you can get dirty and relax in natural surrounds. A unique experience you won’t want to miss.
Another natural landmark worth exploring is the Naihehe Sacred Caves. Located deep in the Sigatoka Valley, the caves contain an array of historic features that once belonged to the island’s pagan tribes. Inside the sacred caves is a priest chamber, sacred pond and Cathedral Chamber. The best way to see the caves is on a tour where you can learn about the history of the landmark and Fijian culture.
For flights to Fiji from Perth, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Fiji per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Fiji is your escape close to home, with to beautiful tropical islands, white-sand beaches, tropical jungle scenery, gorgeous resorts and friendly locals. In no time at all, you could be lazing by the pool with a good book in one hand and a tropical cocktail in the other. Nights will be filled with happy island entertainment and sumptuous island feasts. Fiji is brimming with colorful attractions, splendid scenery, friendly people and exciting things to do. Youll just love it!
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2135030 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.