Travelling to the UK on a budget is possible with cheap flights to London from Melbourne. In addition to cheap flights, backpacking in London is also a great way to see the city on the cheap. The lively city is home to an impressive range of backpacker hostels too, from basic facilities to pub stays and even boutique-style hostels, so you're bound to find something to suit your style and budget.
While backpacking in London, there are also a number of free attractions worth visiting. Hyde Park is a famous London landmark and is considered to be one of the greatest city parks in the world. Don't miss a picnic in the park on a sunny day. Kensington Gardens are also another beautiful spot to sit and watch the world go by. For a good dose of culture, you can easily spend hours wandering through the Museum of London and National Gallery, which are both free to the public. Similarly the Natural History Museum is free to enter and a great place to learn about the city's past.
London is also a great city for cheap and delicious eats. Thanks to its multicultural population, you'll find a great range of cheap and authentic street food hailing from India, China, Thailand and the Middle East. While cheap meals can be found all throughout the city, you can't go wrong with a visit to China town for an inexpensive and delicious dish.
For cheap flights from Melbourne to London, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to London per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
London is brimming with exciting things to see and do. Enjoy the stunning views from the London Eye, tour the Tate Modern, and soak up the historical sights of St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London and experience the past, present and future of this fantastic city.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119033 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.