Cheap flights from Perth to London are a great way to begin a UK adventure. Though you may plan to continue on to Scotland or Ireland, the city of London demands at least a few days stay. London is after all, one of the most iconic cities in the world - the birth place of punk, home to the Queen and host of the 2012 Olympic Games. It's decadent, diverse and can't help but demand your attention.
Once you've settled into the swing of things and ticked the usual tourist suspects off your list, head to Covent Garden for a spot of retail therapy. This area is one of London's main shopping districts and where you will find a wide range of high street stores including Mango, Zara and Marks & Spencer. Another shopping destination not to be missed is Harrods. Even if retail isn't you idea of fun, buying a souvenir from the historic department store is a must.
For more eclectic browsing, Notting Hill is where you'll want to head. Made famous by the movie of the same name, Notting Hill is beloved for its eclectic community and colourful markets, including Portobello Road Markets. If you are in London in August, don't miss the famous Notting Hill Carnival which attracts over one million people each year.
For cheap flights from Perth to London, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to London per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
London is brimming with exciting things to see and do. Enjoy the stunning views from the London Eye, tour the Tate Modern, and soak up the historical sights of St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London and experience the past, present and future of this fantastic city.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119034 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.