What better way to enjoy a USA adventure than with flights from Melbourne to Los Angeles? LA may be the home to the rich and famous, but it’s also a city that boasts beautiful beaches and hinterland.
One of LA’s most famous beaches is Malibu, located in the north west of the city. While commonly regarded as a beach, Malibu is technically a beach city comprised of a range of beaches. At the top of the list you’ll want to visit Zuma Beach, an iconic spot where the beautiful and tanned hang out. After your swim, head to the Malibu Pier or Ramierez Canyon Park for a stroll. The pier is a historic landmark overlooking Surf Rider Beach while the Ramierez Canyon Park is a 22.5 acre estate that was donated to the public by Barbra Streisand.
Further south of Malibu is Santa Monica, another beach front city beloved by celebrities. Within this area, Venice Beach is a famed hotspot for colourful street performers and beautiful sun sets. To truly get in touch with the local way of life, take a yoga class on the beach or play the tourist card and ride the Ferris Wheel at the Santa Monica Pier.
For flights from Melbourne to Los Angeles, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Los Angeles per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Los Angeles is a diverse city, a cultural mixture of distinctive neighbourhoods, of museums, art, restaurants, high-life and casual lifestyle. It is rich in geographical diversity and there is plenty to see. Take a trip to Dodger Stadium and watch the classic all-American sport of baseball in action, take a tour of Hollywood or visit the world-renowned Getty Museum.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119059 or from one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What we can help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.