If you love nothing more than trawling through quaint boutiques, vintage stores and markets, then Paris is the city for you. With our flights to Paris from Perth, you could be shopping up a storm in the fashion capital of the world, finding treasures at flea markets in Montmartre and uncovering hidden gems at the vintage stores of Le Marais.
One of Paris’ most iconic stores is the Shakespeare and Company Bookshop located on the city’s left bank. The original store was opened by Sylvia Beach in 1919 but closed in 1941 during the German occupation of Paris. During the time that it was open however, Shakespeare and Company was a gathering place for notable writers such as Ezra Pound and Ernest Hemingway. Hemingway even mentioned the store in his memoir. The store became so influential within the literary scene that in 1951 George Whitman opened up a tribute store to the original. The new version has since taken on iconic status, with appearances in films Before Sunset and Midnight in Paris.
If you’re keen to experience Paris’ stylish side (and you won’t have to look far), head to the Jewish district of Marais, home to a wide range of boutiques and beauty shops. For a taste of designer fashion, Le Triangle d’Or located across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower, is where you can find labels such as Chanel, Dior, Prada and Gucci.
For flights to Paris from Perth, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return economy class airfare to Paris per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Whether you are strolling along the Seine, enjoying a glass of Beaujolais in a Parisian bistro or sharing an eclair with your sweetheart, you will see why Paris is synonymous with the word romance.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 3495327 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise).
- Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier.
- Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.
- 95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings.
- Merchant fees (e.
- credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.