Be tempted by our range of flights to Phuket from Brisbane and treat yourself to a much needed beach break in Thailand. With turquoise waters, tropical palm trees and prestine beaches, Phuket is a perfect destination to relax and get back to nature, and while the island is popular amongst tourist, it is possible to escape the hordes and enjoy some peace and quiet. You just have to know where to go.
Once you land in Phuket, make your way to the south east coast of the island to the beach of Laem Ka. The relatively unknown spot is quite hidden but worth the trek for its crowd-free views. Take a seat at one of the beach chairs on offer under the palm trees and purchase a coconut drink from one of the food stalls close by. If you’re in the mood for more adventure, take a long tail boat out to Bon Island where you can enjoy a delicious meal at the onsite restaurant which boasts phenomenal ocean views.
Also located on the south end of Phuket is Rawai Beach, a pristine beach lined with long boats used by fisherman. As such, this beach is lined with fantastic seafood restaurants. Eat like a local and dine on freshly caught crabs and prawns while sitting on the floor mats.
For flights to Bangkok from Brisbane, contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return economy class airfare to Phuket per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Phuket has long been established as Thailands finest tropical, island paradise. Thailands top resort island is blessed with long sandy beaches, tranquil bays, lush inland forests and a reputation for some of the finest seafood in the country.
The sea around Phuket is ideal for diving, snorkelling, windsurfing and sailing; while inland, jungle paths and forested hills wait to be explored by foot or atop an elephant, Nearby lie the islands of Koh Phi Phi and Phangnga Bay perfect for swimming or kayaking unspoilt bays.
Phuket has become a mecca for everyone, a tropical island paradise for young, old, rich, famous, singles and families. Whatever you search for in a vacation, you are sure to find it here.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 1114117 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
Find a store close to you
We have opened over 70 stores for you to visit all over Australia.
Find one that's convenient.
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.studentflights.com.au/about-us/terms-conditions).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.