While Vancouver is famous for its green spaces and expansive harbour, the city’s vibrant and rich culture is also a drawcard. From live music to art galleries and a huge passion for sport, getting amongst daily life in Vancouver is a rewarding experience. See an ice hockey game, attend one of the city’s many festivals and fall in love with Vancouver’s energy with our cheap flights. Talk to your Student Flights consultant today and book your flights from Brisbane to Vancouver.
While the city is home to numerous festivals, theatres and live music venues, Vancouver’s most popular love is sport. Like most Canadian cities, Vancouver is very passionate about ice hockey and their local team, the Vancouver Canucks, whose home stadium is the Roger Arena. Tickets do sell out quickly, but if you have the opportunity to see the Canucks, don’t pass it up. Even if you’re not the biggest sportsman, the passion and atmosphere of the crowd is an experience in itself.
Film buffs will also be able to indulge their passion in the city at the Vancouver International Film Centre. The not for profit centre plays a revolving schedule of art house and vintage films as well as new movies. The centre also hosts the Vancouver International Film Festival in late September which screens over 380 unique films from around the world.
Talk to Student Flights on 1800 046 462 and book your Brisbane to Vancouver flights today.
What you get:
- Return economy class airfare to Vancouver per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Renowned for preserving its natural beauty within the metropolis, Vancouver has it all: access to the Pacific Ocean, mountain ranges, and one of North Americas largest urban green areas, Stanley Park
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 1114281 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
Find a store close to you
We have opened over 70 stores for you to visit all over Australia.
Find one that's convenient.
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman/South West Pacific and Indonesia bookings and $39 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information..