Combine your desire to experience Canada’s wild and rugged side with a comfortable city stay via our flights from Perth to Vancouver. The port city in British Columbia is home to a myriad of attractions. Explore Vancouver’s bustling and trendy hubs or venture to the hinterland and surround yourself with scenic natural beauty. In Vancouver the options are endless and the choice is yours.
For hiking and waterfall swims, nothing beats Lynn Canyon Park in summer. Located just 10 kilometres from the city centre, the 617 acre park features incredible scenery to explore. Hike the Baden Powell Trail and brave the 164 foot tall suspension bridge or take a dip at the large swimming hole where you’ll often see locals cliff jumping on hot days. When it’s time for lunch, bring a picnic or take a break at the café near the water hole.
Canada may be more famous for its ski fields than beaches, but that doesn’t mean it’s not home to beautiful sprawling sand. One of the country’s best beaches is Kitsilano Beach, found just outside of Vancouver’s downtown area. Granted, swimming here is only limited to the summer time, but when the weather does heat up you’ll find hoards of locals sunning themselves and playing beach volleyball along the strip. If the ocean is too cold, the beach also has a warmer option; a heated saltwater swimming pool.
For Perth to Vancouver flights contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Vancouver per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Renowned for preserving its natural beauty within the metropolis, Vancouver has it all: access to the Pacific Ocean, mountain ranges, and one of North Americas largest urban green areas, Stanley Park
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119201 or from one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What we can help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.