Combine your desire to experience Canada’s wild and rugged side with a comfortable city stay via our flights from Perth to Vancouver. The port city in British Columbia is home to a myriad of attractions. Explore Vancouver’s bustling and trendy hubs or venture to the hinterland and surround yourself with scenic natural beauty. In Vancouver the options are endless and the choice is yours.
For hiking and waterfall swims, nothing beats Lynn Canyon Park in summer. Located just 10 kilometres from the city centre, the 617 acre park features incredible scenery to explore. Hike the Baden Powell Trail and brave the 164 foot tall suspension bridge or take a dip at the large swimming hole where you’ll often see locals cliff jumping on hot days. When it’s time for lunch, bring a picnic or take a break at the café near the water hole.
Canada may be more famous for its ski fields than beaches, but that doesn’t mean it’s not home to beautiful sprawling sand. One of the country’s best beaches is Kitsilano Beach, found just outside of Vancouver’s downtown area. Granted, swimming here is only limited to the summer time, but when the weather does heat up you’ll find hoards of locals sunning themselves and playing beach volleyball along the strip. If the ocean is too cold, the beach also has a warmer option; a heated saltwater swimming pool.
For Perth to Vancouver flights contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Vancouver per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 4619520 or via one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
Find a store close to you
We have opened over 70 stores for you to visit all over Australia.
Find one that's convenient.
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.studentflights.com.au/about-us/terms-conditions).
- BM Black market airfares are available to youth customers under the age of 26 or full time students holding a valid Student Flights Identity Card.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.