As one of the world’s most liveable cities, it’s only natural that Vancouver be a popular tourist destination. Relaxed, green and boasting a scenic backdrop, Canada’s west coast city is a hive for outdoor activities, hipster hangouts and good times in general. For a laidback holiday with potential for adventure, talk to your Student Flights consultant about Sydney to Vancouver flights and holiday packages.
Begin your Vancouver holiday by visiting Stanley Park, the largest and oldest park in the city. Spanning 4000 hectares of parkland and surrounded on three sides by ocean, the park (much like Central Park in New York) acts as an oasis in the city. Within Stanley Park you can swim at the heated outdoor pool, dine at the park’s various cafes and even tour the park on the miniature train.
For more greenery, the Capilano Suspension Bridge will see you enjoy a treetop adventure and views of the Vancouver skyline at 70 metres above the ground. If the height doesn’t scare you then you may wish to do the cliff walk, also available in the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. The elevated pathway winds around cliff sides and through rainforests, offering breathtaking views of the canyon below.
For flights from Sydney to Vancouver contact Student Flights on 1800 046 462.
What you get:
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Vancouver per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Renowned for preserving its natural beauty within the metropolis, Vancouver has it all: access to the Pacific Ocean, mountain ranges, and one of North Americas largest urban green areas, Stanley Park
Don't wait too long, as seats are limited. Secure this deal with our travel gurus. Contact us on 1800 046 462, quoting Flight Deal Number 2119202 or from one of the ways below:enquire onlinewe'll call you for freefind a storelive chat
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
YES! WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE NOW!
Just key in your contact details and we will call you back instantly for free. Entering your post code allow us to direct the call from the nearest store.
What we can help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information.