Take a Fiji holiday and explore the 322 islands and make the most of 'Fiji Time'. Fiji is a truly amazing holiday destination, home to the friendliest people on the planet and without a doubt, some of the most beautiful beaches and dense rainforests.
Must see attractions are:
- Natadola Beach: arguably Fiji's best beach and rated the 7th best beach in the world;
- Scuba Dive/Snorkel: Fiji has some amazing soft coral reefs, be sure to visit Beqa Lagoon, Rainbow Reef or the Somosomo Straits with the popular Great White Wall;
- Beachcomber: Popular party island destination with an awesome atmosphere and beautiful beaches;
- Castaway Island: check out the Fijian island where Castaway was filmed;
- Meke: Fijian dancing involving locals dressed in leis, grass skirts and tapa cloth while performing the warrior dance and other dances from neighboring islands;
- Trek to three waterfalls in three kilometres at Taveuni. Don't forget your swimmers for a cool refreshing swim;
- Catch a game of rugby, which the locals love and excel at;
- Visit the archaeological site at Tavuni Hill to see the ancient site of a Fijian fortified village, complete with a lovo, or underground oven, used to cook humans.
There's so much more to experience in Fiji, from surfing to sea kayaking, sand-boarding and the popular drink, Kava, which isn't particularly tasty but has a very unique effect! Fiji has a vibrant night life, starting with great nightclubs in the capital, Suva. Here, the O2 Suva is popular with locals and visitors while Traps in Suva is one of the best dance clubs in Fiji.
The best shopping can be found in Suva, Nadi and Lautoka, with a wide variety of duty free goods jewellery and fashion. Polish your haggling skills with the neighbourhood stall holders, selling locally made goods such as drums and other wooden artefacts.
Give yourself a week to enjoy yourself and relax. Your Fiji holiday will be an experience you won't forget.
Travel departing from:
- Return economy class airfare to Nadi including prepaid taxes.
- 6 nights accommodation at the 5-star Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa in a Superior Oceanside Room.
- Full breakfast daily.
- Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival.
- Return airport transfer by coach.
- Return economy class domestic airfare from Adelaide and Perth to Sydney including prepaid taxes.
- FREE 30 minute WiFi in resort lobby.
Sydney from $1675*
Brisbane from $1675*
Melbourne from $1819*
Adelaide from $2025*
Perth from $2245*
Land Only from $945*
Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa is on Denarau Island, just 20 minutes drive via causeway from Nadi Airport. The five star resort is adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club and features 296 rooms, each with private balcony facing the azure Pacific Ocean.
Facilities include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pool, international day spa and the most extensive conference facilities in Fiji. A marina and cultural temples are located close by.
Please note that * are required fields.