Taking off on a bus adventure around Europe, New Zealand, North America, South America, New Zealand or Australia? Let us hook you up with one of our great value bus passes. Tours are a super fun way to see the world but if you’d like a little more flexibility, hop-on, hop-off bus passes might be the way to go. A hop-on, hop-off bus pass lets you ride on a set route within a network over a certain period of time.
Independent travellers love these passes because they get to call the shots on where they’re going and how long they’ll stay for too. So if you’d like to hang out a little longer to catch that kicking street festival or if you meet someone special you’d like to hang with a little longer – you can! You leave when it suits you.
Whether you’re planning a trip to the Americas, Europe, NZ or on your home turf, we’ve got a bunch of great value bus pass options. You’ll find a range of bus pass options below, including the super-popular Busabout Hop-on/Hop- off pass, but if you don’t see the pass you’re looking for, give our Student Flights consultants a call on 1800 046 462.
Why bus passes are our kinda freewheelin’ travel
- Flexi, not exxy. Want to stay somewhere a little longer? You can! Many services offer daily departures. Plus it’s a super-cheap way to see the world.
- Hit the road, Jack, and meet Sophie, Tom and Trudy. Make friends with other like-minded travellers. Maybe you’ll jump on and off together!
- Get more from your ticket to ride. Your pass will cover all sorts of other fees you’d have to pay for if you were driving – National Park fees, local taxes, park fees and more.
- Extras! Extras! Read all about them. Often you’ll get more than a bus pass – like great extras including dinners, guides that can help with translating, hostel bookings and pick-ups from your accommodation.
- Wheels on the bus go round the world. So where do you want to go? We can sort you a bus pass for pretty much anywhere in the world and here in Australia too!