Independent travellers love these passes because they get to call the shots on where they’re going and how long they’ll stay for too. So if you’d like to hang out a little longer to catch that kicking street festival or if you meet someone special you’d like to hang with a little longer – you can! You leave when it suits you.
Whether you’re planning a trip to the Americas, Europe, NZ or on your home turf, we’ve got a bunch of great value bus pass options. You’ll find a range of bus pass options below, including the super-popular Busabout Hop-on/Hop- off pass, but if you don’t see the pass you’re looking for, give our Student Flights consultants a call on 1800 046 462.
Why bus passes are our kinda freewheelin’ travel
- Flexi, not exxy. Want to stay somewhere a little longer? You can! Many services offer daily departures. Plus it’s a super-cheap way to see the world.
- Hit the road, Jack, and meet Sophie, Tom and Trudy. Make friends with other like-minded travellers. Maybe you’ll jump on and off together!
- Get more from your ticket to ride. Your pass will cover all sorts of other fees you’d have to pay for if you were driving – National Park fees, local taxes, park fees and more.
- Extras! Extras! Read all about them. Often you’ll get more than a bus pass – like great extras including dinners, guides that can help with translating, hostel bookings and pick-ups from your accommodation.
- Wheels on the bus go round the world. So where do you want to go? We can sort you a bus pass for pretty much anywhere in the world and here in Australia too!