Travel Insurance for Under 30s
Get the cover you need, without the useless extras, with a travel insurance option that's tailored for the under-30s traveller. Whether you’re embarking on an epic gap year adventure or simply heading overseas for a short break, this Student Flights travel insurance policy is only for under 30s with all the stuff you want, and nothing you don’t need. And all for an affordable price and peace of mind (priceless).
This policy covers:
- $Unlimited+ overseas medical cover (because you can’t afford to travel without it!);
- Access to 24/7 medical assistance, whether it’s an emergency or not;
- A money-back guarantee within 15 business days*;
- $Unlimited emergency accommodation and transport; and
- Motorcycle and moped cover as standard~.
With Student Flights Travel Insurance for under 30s, you only pay for the cancellation cover you need and the excess choices you want to keep the premium low.
Some of the great benefits of the policy include:
- Travel delay cover, if your flight is delayed for at least 6 hours;
- Rent cover, if you’re on a working holiday and can’t work due to an injury or illness;
- Festival and gig cover – we’ll pay for you to make the festival if you’ve been delayed;
- Luggage cover – includes GoPros, iPads and mobiles;
- Travel document replacement if they are lost or stolen; and
- Rental car insurance excess, if your hire vehicle is stolen or damaged.
Plus, we cover a whole heap of activities from bungy jumping to whitewater rafting, and quad biking to skydiving, so you don’t have to limit yourself on holiday. With Student Flights Travel Insurance for under 30s, we’ve got your back!
+Medical cover will not exceed 12 months from onset
* Provided you have not departed on your journey or made a claim on the policy
~ Make sure you have a licence valid in the relevant country, and read the other conditions around this coverage.
Limits, conditions and exclusions apply. Student Flights is an Authorised Representative of Cover-More Insurance Services Pty Ltd AFSL 241713. This is general advice only. Please consider your needs, financial situation and the combined PDS/FSG available from us before deciding to purchase this product. The travel Insurance is administered by Cover-More and issued by Great Lakes Australia ARBN 127 740 532 ABN 18 964 580 576 AFSL 318603.