Sydney to Rome Black Market Airfare
15 Sep 2015 - 31 Oct 2015
Student Flights Exclusive
Deal Number: 2119043
What you get...
- Return Under 26 or Student Airfare to Rome per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
If the entire world is a stage, Rome must be its top-billing act. The city's legendary art and architecture form a dazzling backdrop to the drama of contemporary Roman life.
Melbourne welcomes St Jerome’s – The Hotel
Posted 29th June 2015
Glamping in the middle of the city? Imagine waking up in centre of Melbourne city inside your own luxury teepee on a rooftop above Little Londsdale street… Dreams are now a reality, because the ultimate hipster-hotel has just landed in Melbourne. St Jerome’s – The Hotel offers ‘alternative accommodation with a charming soul’. Yep, it’s an urban jungle out there, and you can get amongst … read morego to blog
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- ^This is a student airfare available to full time students holding a valid ISE/ISIC card and/or be a youth under 26 with a valid IYTC card.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier.
- Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance.
- Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings.
- Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please contact your travel consultant for more information.