Canada Summer Programme
What you get...
- Pre-arranged skype interview with a Canadian employer.
- On-site staff housing.
- Unsuccessful applicants receive program refund.
- Great resort discounts on retail, rental, food & beverage.
- Guide to living & working in Canada on arrival.
- Step-by-step visa assistance.
- Orientation on arrival to Vancouver (set dates).
- 1st nights free accommodation on arrival at the Samesun Hostel in Vancouver.
Contrary to popular belief, Canada as a tourist destination is actually far more popular in the summer months when the place really heats up and everything and everyone comes out to enjoy the beautiful wilderness The snow starts to melt, the animals come out of hibernation, and the adrenaline lovers get to experience those exciting pursuits other than skiing or boarding as temperatures soar into the high 20's - 30's . The summer months are a really exciting time to live and work in Canada, and TWHC can set you up with a fantastic summer job in the heart of Banff or perhaps you prefer to spend your time explore Whistler and all it has to offer.
The summer months are synonymous with adventure, as it is possible to spend your spare time swimming in the cool lakes, hiking, golfing, biking, horse riding or camping in the mountains. There are a plethora of activities to experience, and as a seasonaire, you will have the opportunity to try them all.
Summer parties are an integral part of the season, as you will meet and work alongside like-minded individuals from all over the World living the laid back Canadian lifestyle. Check out the crazy local bars, the spectacular landscape and unique wildlife that make Canada so incredible, as you live in the areas most can only dream of visiting.
The 2015 summer season sees job opportunities at Whistler Blackcomb (Nth Americas largest mountain resort), Rimrock Hotel & Resort at Banff, Fox Harb'r Resort & Spa in Nova Scotia & Calabogie Peaks. TWHC are able to offer a vast array of positions in these locations. Interviews will be conducted via Skype in March / April 2015. It's compulsory that you are available for the entire summer season, May / June thru October / November. Like most of our resorts, if your work performance is fantastic, there is a chance that your employer may offer for you to stay on longer than your initial contract Bonus Our summer resorts offer staff accommodation with ALL our summer positions, details of which can be found in the resort information pages which will be provided to all applicants.
It is now time to take the next step and experience Canada in the Summer, with the Canadian Working Holiday Visa on offer why not start during the best time of year.
Australia’s 12 Best Outback Pubs
How good is Aus? This great wide, ever changing land of ours, it's got us all itchy feet to hit the road outback for an adventure. To do that of course, we'll need to know the best spots to stop for a cold one. From the quintessential to the quirky, here are a few for a pit stop and an old...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..