What you get...
- 2 nights accommodation at the 3.5-star ibis Adelaide in a Standard Room.
- How about: a See Adelaide - Adelaide City Highlights and Hahndorf Tour from an extra $59*.
Opening in August 2014 and located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, ibis Adelaide is the ultimate hotel for business and leisure travel, offering guests all the facilities for a great stay. The hotel features 311 rooms, a bar, restaurant and conference facilities, wifi access (available throughout the hotel), guest laundry and an on-site gym. ibis Adelaide is a short stroll from the city's famous shopping and dining precincts, Rundle Mall and Rundle Street. The hotel is also located close to Adelaide's Arts district, which includes the Festival Centre and Dunstan Playhouse. The Adelaide Convention Centre, Botanic Gardens, National Wine Centre and Royal Adelaide Hospital are also within walking distance.
Top 10 cities for youth travel in 2017
We’ve taken a look at the stats, explored all the lands and have now chosen ten cities emerging in popularity among Student Flights travellers that we predict to keep growing in 2017.
Cross checking a number of different sources from air ticket purchases to accommodation bookings and...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 March 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, 'resort fees', 'national park fees', 'trip kitties' and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..