Grand Chancellor Adelaide On Hindley
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Grand Chancellor Adelaide On Hindley in a Deluxe Room.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 3, Pay 2.
- How about: a Grand Barossa with Wineries and Hahndorf Day Tour from an extra $139*.
The 4* Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley is conveniently located in downtown Adelaide, just 3 minutes walk from the Convention Centre and a short stroll from the vibrant Rundle Mall. Positioned within the arts and cultural hub of the West End and close to the business district, the hotel is the perfect gateway to the city's many historic and unique regions.
The Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley boasts 208 well appointed guest rooms including Deluxe, Executive King and Suites. Located on the upper levels of the hotel, the Executive floors provide a stylish and contemporary option for both the business and leisure traveller. The hotel also features 8 meeting and events rooms with a dedicated conference floor catering up to 420 delegates theatre style. With an experienced and professional team onsite, you can be assured your meeting will run smoothly.
Bistro Sixty5, set in a comfortable and relaxed environment, features quality, locally grown seasonal produce matched with some of South Australia's finest wines. Overlooking cosmopolitan Hindley Street, Sebastyan's Bar is the ideal spot for a leisurely drink at the end of a long day, to relax over a freshly brewed cup of coffee or meet friends for cocktails.
Top 10 cities for youth travel in 2017
We’ve taken a look at the stats, explored all the lands and have now chosen ten cities emerging in popularity among Student Flights travellers that we predict to keep growing in 2017.
Cross checking a number of different sources from air ticket purchases to accommodation bookings and...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..