Cradle Mountain Hotel
What you get...
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Cradle Mountain Hotel in a Standard Queen Room.
- How about: an After Dark Feeding Tour at Devils @ Cradle from an extra $30*.
In serene alpine woodland setting on the fringe of the Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park, Cradle Mountain Hotel is the perfect base to explore the ice-carved mountain scenery of Tasmania's wilderness World Heritage Area. The hotel's 60 beautifully appointed rooms range from a comfortable balconette room with a queen and single bed to a split-level king spa room with a sunken lounge, king-size bed and relaxing bathroom spa. Sliding doors open onto your private balconette from all rooms. After a day exploring the wilderness, relax with a glass of wine in the hotel bar. Enjoy fine Tasmanian wines and fresh local produce at the hotel's restaurant.
The hotel is also home to The Wilderness Gallery, Australia's largest privately owned photographic gallery showcasing ten rooms of the world's finest collections of nature photography. You can take a number of walks around Cradle Mountain, including the accessible Enchanted Walk, 2 hour Dove Lake Circuit, or challenging day trek to the Cradle Mountain summit. Perhaps join an evening wildlife tour, guided walks and canoeing, all of which can be arranged from the hotel. Great services at Cradle Mountain Hotel include - parking, reception and tour desk facilities, internet access, log fires, 2 cosy sitting areas, gift shop, guest laundry, disabled facilities.
Top 10 cities for youth travel in 2017
We’ve taken a look at the stats, explored all the lands and have now chosen ten cities emerging in popularity among Student Flights travellers that we predict to keep growing in 2017.
Cross checking a number of different sources from air ticket purchases to accommodation bookings and...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 May 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..