The Powder Rush, 9 Days, SAVE $240*
What you get...
- 8 nights accommodation.
- 6 breakfasts & 5 dinners.
- 1 World Heritage Site visited.
- City sightseeing including Stanley Park, Chinatown & Robson St.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- Gondola ride.
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager and Driver.
- WAS $1939*, NOW $1699*, SAVE $240*.
Vancouver - Vancouver - Whistler - Whistler - Banff - Banff - Calgary
Day 1 Vancouver.
Welcome to Canada! Feel the young vibe of Vancouver with its cool caf's ' the shopaholics amongst us will love hitting the endless stores along Robson St. Explorers will love Gastown, Chinatown & the famous totem poles of the First Nations in Stanley Park there's no shortage of things to do.
Day 2 Vancouver to Whistler.
Welcome to Canada! We make our way to the legendary outdoor haven, Whistler Blackcomb resort which by many measures it is the largest ski resort in North America. With the greatest uphill lift capacity & featuring their Peak 2 Peak Gondola for moving between the Whistler and Blackcomb mountains it's pretty much a winter wonderland. Along the way we'll stop and experience Capilano Suspension bridge and walk in the treetops of an old growth forest. After, we get to cruise along the stunning Sea to Sky Highway, which will be worth a few snaps. On arrival, we'll help you get your bearings, then get right into the action & maybe try a zip line or snowmobile ride to check out the snowy sights. Whether you've come to ride the mountain, or keen for some adventures off the slopes, there's something for everyone here. tonight, get to know your group over a delicious dinner & then finish up the night with a fun and channel your inner Santa Claus on a sleigh ride, which is the best way to get to know your team & the group. Let the good times roll!
Day 3-4 Whistler.
The hills are calling! Get up on a board or skis & experience for yourself why Whistler Blackcomb is renowned for its runs & relaxed mountain life. With mild easy going slopes & wild terrain it doesn't matter what your experience is, there's something for any level. If you've chosen to head up the hill today you'll soon see why this is one of the world's most recognized resorts. The mountain is served by 17 lifts; 1 gondola, 6 high-speed quads, 3 fixed-grip triples and 7 surface lifts, as well as the end-station for the Peak 2 Peak so there's plenty of territory to explore. For those that aren't so familiar with a snowboard or ski's & looking for some tips from those in the know, we can sort you out with some ski or board lessons to get you up on your feet in no time, or if you're more advanced & looking to improve your skills get even more tips from our pros on how to get even more from your days up the mountain. But, if downhill isn't your thing, Whistler offers plenty of ways to spend your day. Take a stroll through the snow, visit a spa for a massage or facial or head out & soak up the beautiful white landscapes. Exploring Whistler village is a must - there are so many things to do, like shopping, grabbing a hot chocolate at one of the little cafes, or people watch the cool locals & travelers who have come to experience this awesome mountain scene.
Day 5 Whistler to Banff.
Say farewell to the fun times in Whistler, before it's onto the next phase of adventure! We fly to Calgary before transferring to legendary Banff National Park where we spend the next 4 nights.
Day 6-8 Banff.
The next three days are yours to treat the snow hound within or go exploring, as there is so much to do. Banff offers an irresistible combination of perfect powder, great food, lively nightlife & a thriving arts culture add to its allure. With 3 resorts to choose from, Mt Norquay, Lake Louise or Sunshine, it's the perfect place to get up on a snowboard or skis, or switch it up & try cross country skiing or even snowshoe at Sunshine resort. Or treat yourself to a little bit of it all. Again, for those that are looking for some adventurous terrain there is plenty on offer here, or for those that want some lessons, some more relaxed terrain these three resorts offer something for everyone and with three full days, there's plenty of time to explore. If you're looking for something more low key, you could take to the sky for a heli-ride over the mountains for those epic birds-eye views, or take to some walking tracks to breathe in some cool mountain air. After long days on the slopes or down at ground level, we'll visit some hot springs to chat about your days up the mountain & wind down in the comfort of soothing natural warm water, where travellers have come for more than a century. Or head out for a well-deserved post-piste drink, where you can socialise and have some fun.
Day 9 Banff to Calgary.
This morning we take an 8min gondola ride, 2300m above sea level to the top of Sulphur Mountain. It's the best way to end the trip & the best way to start the day with breakfast right at the top. You'll witness some spectacular views & opportunities to get your goodbye shots with the crew. Later, its back on the road before the tour ends in Calgary this afternoon.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..