Casa Luna Cooking Class
What you get...
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers Balinese cooking class at Casa Luna.
Cooking class held by Casa Luna offers you various choice of food and cooking technique based what day will you take the class. Discussions are relaxed and friendly and are held in the elegant grounds of the Second Honeymoon Guesthouse. They include specific references to the role of food in Balinese society, its ceremonial use and religious importance. Participants learn about the exotic herbs and spices used in ceremonial and everyday Balinese dishes and are encouraged to actively help prepare the lavish Balinese feast that will then be enjoyed with a glass or two of the local rice wine or homemade hibiscus tea.
Swimming with dolphins in Hawaii with consultant Isabella Thompson
Our fabulous Student Flights Indooroopilly consultant Isabella Thompson recently jetted off to the island paradise of Hawaii. here she shares her top picks for where to eat, drink, shop and of course swim with wild dolphins...
If you want to follow in Isabella's footsteps then...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..