Mt Batur Sunrise Trek
What you get...
- Air-conditioned transfers English speaking tour guide Bottle of mineral water Local trekking guide Entrance into Kintamani and Batur Light snack at the top of Batur Breakfast after the trek at a local restaurant (food only).
Just after midnight, set off under the cover of darkness from your South Bali hotel today. The two-hour drive brings you to the bottom of Mount Batur - and the starting point of your trek. Prepare with a quick safety briefing from your local guide, and set off for the summit. After a challenging trek to the top of the volcano, arrive in time to watch the sun rise over the spectacular panoramas - a treat well-worth the early morning exercise. From your vantage point, the sun rising over the eastern side of Bali behind Mount Agung creates a spectacular silhouette. With the sun rising overhead and the summit air beginning to warm, enjoy a light breakfast of bread, banana and egg expertly cooked by your guide using the heat of the volcano! After getting your fill, set off back down to your starting point. Reach your car a few hours after sunrise before returning back to your hotel.
What careers allow you to travel the most?
So you’re looking to travel more or move into a career that lives that jetset life hey?
Here are some of the best jobs/industries to choose from whether you’re simply after more holiday time or are looking for a career that will take you places...literally.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..