Egypt Express, 9 Days, SAVE $199*
What you get...
On the bucket list:.
- Egyptology tours at major sites (entrance fees not included)*.
- Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
- Egyptian Museum.
- Temples of Abu Simbel & Kom Ombo.
- Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Felucca Sailing on the Nile
- 3 nights accommodation in 3-star Hotels (Twin/Triple Share).
- 1 night accommodation in Tourist Class Hotel (Twin/Triple Share).
- 2 nights accommodation on board a Felucca Sailboat.
- 2 nights accommodation on board an overnight Coach 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Services of an awesome English-speaking Trip Leader.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus & felucca sailboat.
- Arrival transfer from the airport to hotel.
- WAS $995*, NOW $796*, SAVE $199*.
Cairo - Aswan - Felucca Sailing - Luxor
Day 1 Cairo.
Take 17,190 people per square kilometre, traffic jams and of course, pyramids, and you've officially arrived in Umm al-Dunya. Tonight: convene with the gang for an Egyptian induction.
Day 2 Cairo to Aswan.
See King Tutankhaman's treasures at the Egyptian Museum, and then have a Giza at the ancient pyramids and play 'got your nose' with the Sphinx. Never gets old.
Day 3 Aswan.
Wake up in Aswan with a free day ahead, or opt to visit the Aswan High Dam and Philae Temple. The shrine to the goddess Isis had to be moved and reassembled like a jigsaw puzzle in the '70s due to the rising Nile. Also: a chance to explore a Nubian village.
Day 4 Aswan to Felucca Sailing.
After a temple filled day, climb aboard a traditional felucca sailboat. The adventure's just beginning.
Day 5 Felucca Sailing.
Imagine: The sun on your back, the wind in your cotton sails and the best people you could ever hope to meet sharing stories, food and music in one cushion-strewn love-in.
Day 6 Felucca Sailing to Luxor.
toDay we're stepping off in Luxor, aka the world's largest openair museum, for a chance to visit its namesake and Karnak temples.
Day 7 Luxor to Cairo.
Get inside the Valley of the Kings then give a silent high five to Queen Hatshepsut, who ruled ancient Egypt for 20 years before snapping a selfie at the Colossi of Memnon.
Day 8 Cairo.
Spend your free day chilling out or take the opportunity to tour the Saqqara Pyramid, Coptic Cairo and Khan el-Khalili market. Famished? Hit up a kushari vendor for Egypt's version of fast food.
Day 9 Cairo.
Just getting into the groove of this 24-hour city? This adventure may be over after breakfast, but you can make like Indiana Jones and keep on seeking.
Top 10 cities for youth travel in 2017
We’ve taken a look at the stats, explored all the lands and have now chosen ten cities emerging in popularity among Student Flights travellers that we predict to keep growing in 2017.
Cross checking a number of different sources from air ticket purchases to accommodation bookings and...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twim share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..