Egypt Explored, 14 Days, SAVE $359*
What you get...
On the bucket list:.
- Egyptology tours at major sites (entrance fees not included)*.
- Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau.
- Egyptian Museum.
- Temples of Abu Simbel.
- Temples of Luxor & Karnak.
- Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Nubian village visit.
- 4-star Red Sea resort in Dahab
- 10 nights accommodation in 4-star Hotels (Twin Share).
- 1 night accommodation in 3-star Hotel (Twin Share).
- 2 nights accommodation on board an overnight Coach.
- 13 breakfasts.
- Services of an awesome English-speaking Trip Leader.
- Transport in an air-conditioned minibus.
- Arrival transfer from the airport to hotel.
- WAS $1795*, NOW $1436*, SAVE $359*.
Cairo - Aswan - Luxor - Dahab
Day 1 Cairo.
Touch down in Cairo and let the adventure kick off at tonight's welcome meeting.
Day 2 Cairo to Aswan.
Soak up the sights in Coptic Cairo before spending the afternoon in a haze of spices, rose petals and wooden cats in the Khan el Khalili souk. tonight, it's off to Aswan.
Day 3 Aswan.
Sail away on a traditional felucca then jump ship for a motor boat and a cruise past Elephantine and Kitchener Islands before a chance to nosh with the Nubians.
Day 4 Aswan.
Abu Simbel is a rock of (a thousand) ages, presided over four statues of Ramesses II. This afternoon, seize the opportunity to tour Aswan High Dam and Philae Temple on the banks of the Nile.
Day 5 Aswan to Luxor.
Egypt's former capital is Luxor by name, luxurious by nature. The 200-acre sprawl of ruins, sacred lakes and chapels of Karnak and Luxor Temples collectively makes up the largest religious site in the world.
Day 6 Luxor to Cairo.
Take in a few of the 63 tombs at the Valley of the Kings on a guided tour (keep an eye out for ancient graffiti) along with the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon before heading back to Cairo overnight.
Day 7 Cairo.
Get that photo at the Giza pyramids and explore the Egyptian Museum with an Egyptologist who knows a lot more than Brendan Fraser.
Day 8 Cairo to Dahab.
The fishing village of Dahab was overtaken by amphibious travellers lured by the Red Sea's treasure trove back in the late '80s. Turns out, they found more than they could have ever dreamed of.
Day 9-12 Dahab.
Take prime windsurfing conditions, bedouin-style seafood restaurants and some of the world's most epic dive and snorkeling sites, throw in a blissed-out hippie vibe and, well, we think you'll be pretty happy here.
Day 13 Dahab to Cairo.
After four Days of solid gold beach action, nap off that sun exposure on the way back to the city of a thousand minarets.
Day 14 Cairo.
As a 3000-year old mummy would say, that's a wrap (after breakfast) Where to next?
Top 10 cities for youth travel in 2017
We’ve taken a look at the stats, explored all the lands and have now chosen ten cities emerging in popularity among Student Flights travellers that we predict to keep growing in 2017.
Cross checking a number of different sources from air ticket purchases to accommodation bookings and...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twim share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..