South Africa Monkey Sanctuary, 14 nights
What you get...
- 14 nights of twin-share cabin accommodation.
- Coach transfer to project location.
- All meals, except dinner on weekends.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Support and assistance from your co-ordinator throughout your time on your placement.
- Airport pickup.
At this special not-for-profit sanctuary, you'l become part of the cheeky monkey family. Injured, rescued and orphaned monkeys come from near and far to be cared for and rehabilitated back into the wild. With more than 500 of the little primates in care at any given time, the sanctuary needs your helping hands to make sure they're fed and cared for as a not-for-profit charity, your presence provides much needed funds to help towards the cost of medicines, food and general upkeep of the centre. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone with a passion for primates you may get hands on with the babies, under the instruction of experienced professionals, and you're certain to enjoy life in the breathtaking African bush.
Boot scootin’ ‘n’ bull ridin’ - all the the bucket list things to do down south in the USA
After listening to her friends brag about the fun they get up to working for Student Flights, consultant Tiaan Gliddon decided to jump aboard and hasn’t stopped travelling since.
Her latest SF adventure has taken her...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..