African Wildlife Rehab, 14 nights, SAVE $100*
What you get...
- 14 nights of multi-share accommodation.
- All meals daily.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Support and assistance from your co-ordinator throughout your time on your placement.
- Airport pickup and transfer to project.
- WAS $2,095*, NOW $1,795*, SAVE $300*.
Holding, caring for and living with African wildlife is beyond most people's wildest dreams. Yet this is your opportunity to do just that, by volunteering at this incredible sanctuary where injured and orphaned animals and birds find a safe home and time for rehabilitation. With conservation at its heart, the sanctuary aims to return as many back to the wild as possible, but some cannot survive on their own due to their injuries so they become permanent guests. With over 250 species of birds and smaller mammals including serval, caracal, meerkats, monkeys, giraffe, zebra, impala and crocodiles there is a great variety of wildlife here. The sanctuary can't run without the help of volunteers so your role is very important. With lots of animals living in a large area you'll be helping to prepare and deliver their food twice a day, maintain enclosures and assist with the day visitors to the sanctuary. You get to spend hands on time with the resident servals, play with the cheeky squirrel monkeys, feed the young cheetahs and much more. Staying in the lodge nearby you'll be waking up to chorus of an African dawn, knowing that you are playing your part in essential conservation efforts. 2 weeks *, NOW $1,595, 3 weeks *, NOW $1,795, 4 weeks *, NOW $1,995
The 5 most useful anti-theft accessories for travel
Having just a few tricks and gadgets up your sleeve -literally- can help you to give you peace of mind when travelling. Often when travelling abroad to a country where caution is advised in protecting your belongings, it can take a while to adjust to having to be constantly aware of those around...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details.
- Minimum age 16 Bunk-room shared accommodation Deposit $400 payable at time of booking, balance due 3 months prior to arrival.