CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
“STUDENT FLIGHTS BAD NEIGHBOURS 2 COMPETITION”
1. The Promoter” is Flight Centre Travel Group trading as Student Flights ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188. Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The competition commences at 5:00pm AEST on Thursday 21st April, 2016.
6. The competition closes at 5:00pm AEST on Saturday 30th April, 2016.
How to Enter
7. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion in the following way:
a. Persons must follow @studentflightsau on Instagram and ‘repost’ the Promoter’s competition post as per instructions to go in the draw.
This will result in a maximum of one (1) “primary entry”.
8. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by The Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by The Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
10. The competition will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received using an approved electronic drawing method. Entrants must have their Instagram account settings on ‘public’ for the full duration of the competition period for their entry to be in the draw.
11. There will be 10 separate prize draws which generates 10 prize winners.
12. The prize draws will take place at 2.00pm on Tuesday 3rd May, 2016 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
13. The prize winners will be notified by Student Flights tagging the Instagram account name on the winning entries. They will also receive a ‘direct message’ on Instagram requesting for their postal and email address details to facilitate the delivery of their prize pack.
14. The next business day after the winning prize draws, the result will be published on http://www.studentflights.com.au/deals/winners
15. The prize winners have until Thursday 2nd June, 2016 to claim the prizes. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draws will be held at 10.00am on Friday 3rd June, 2016 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
16. The prize winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by Student Flights tagging the Instagram account name on the unclaimed prize winning competition entries. They will also receive a ‘direct message’ on Instagram requesting for their postal and email address details to facilitate the delivery of their prize pack. The next business day after the unclaimed prize draws, the result will be published on http://www.studentflights.com.au/deals/winners.
17. The prize packs consist of;
1 x double in-season pass to BAD NEIGHBOURS 2
1 x DVD of BAD NEIGHBOURS
18. The total value of each prize pack is ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬$57 AUD.
19. Winners must take the prizes as offered. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
20. The prizes and booking of the prizes are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of The Promoter.
21. Any passes and tickets issued as part of the prizes are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
22. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
23. To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by The Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The Major Prize Winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by The Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
25. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of The Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
26. When competition entrants subscribe to The Promoter’s email newsletter they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by The Promoter they can email email@example.com or contact the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979.
28. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/15/01214