WE SWEAR! BEST PRICE PROMISE^
We will beat any airfare quote
- Applies to genuine quotes from airlines and Australian registered businesses and websites for travel that originates/departs from Australia.
- Quote must be in writing and must be presented to us prior to booking.
- Fare must be available and able to be booked by the general public when you bring it to us.
- Fares available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded.
- Quote must be for same dates, flight routing, flight class, flight number and for the same number of people.
- We will beat your quoted price by $1.
Why book anywhere else?
Student Flights are so confident we will not be beaten on price that we guarantee to beat any airfare quote by $1.
How to take advantage of our Best Price Guarantee?
Step 1: Bring us a written quote prior to booking
You will need to visit a Student Flights store within 24 hours of receiving a competitor's quote. Your quote must be in writing, in Australian dollars and must relate to standard airfares available to the general public*. Your genuine written quote must be presented to us prior to booking (or we need to authenticate its validity online at the time of booking). Travel must originate in/depart from Australia. "Available" means that the identical airfare you have received a quote for is currently saleable and able to be booked in the same booking class, for the same number of passengers, on the same date and at the same time. Your quote must be for the same dates, flight class, flight number and flight routing and be for the same number of passengers you are trying to book with us. Proof of eligibility for student or youth fares must be supplied.
You can provide written airfare quotes from:
- Other Australian retail travel agencies;
- Airlines; and
- Australian-registered businesses and websites.
We do not price beat our own website (www.studentflights.com.au) or quotes provided by other Flight Centre Limited brands.
Step 2: Confirmation that the quote is genuine and available
Your consultant will need to confirm that the quote is genuine, available and able to be booked by the general public when you present it to us. If it is, we will BEAT it by $1. You will be required to book your flight when we beat your quote, pay in full on the same day using the same form of payment as for the competitor's quote and normal change and cancellation fees and conditions will apply. If the same quoted product is not available, we will endeavour to find you the best available alternative that suits your requirements. Fares available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded.
If we believe your written quote contains an error in the pricing of the fare, or that the pricing, fare or booking class offered is no longer available to book on the same date, airline and flight number, for the same number of passengers, we have a 24 hour period to investigate the price and BEAT it by $1.
If this applies to you, or if you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact Sean Martin, General Manager - Student Flights Australia - 0405 188 944.
Got questions about our Best Price Guarantee? See our FAQs for more information or call us on 1800 046 462.