Get yourself sunburnt!
Imagine ending your year by partying for three days with more than 80,000 other people on the beach in India, listening to some of the best EDM on the planet. You’ll find all that and more at Sunburn, Asia’s biggest music festival, held in Goa, India every December between Christmas and New Year’s. Attracting some of the biggest names in EDM, as well as India’s best DJs, Sunburn is a combination of music, entertainment, food and shopping.
Festival-goers from around India flock to Goa to soak up some warmer weather and immerse themselves in the beats. In 2014, more than 150 DJs performed at Sunburn, including superstars like Axwell ^ Ingrosso, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, Blasterjaxx and Knife Party. Held over multiple stages, Sunburn Festival began as a two stage festival in 2007. It included 10 stalls and a flea market. It has since grown into Asia’s largest festival, attracting talent and crowds from around the globe. Festival-goers can also enjoy some of the best food on the continent and activities like fire juggling, mechanical bull riding, rock climbing, slippery football, spa treatment and massages, as well as high-adrenalin pursuits like bungee jumping or zip lining.
When is it?
Tips and tricks
• Get in fast- tickets Sunburn Festival tickets always sell out. Don’t be disappointed- book as soon as you can!
• Book your accommodation in advance to escape the last minute price hike, or better yet, get organised and camp on site to keep your accommodation costs down.
• Make the most of your Sunburn experience and either arrive early or stay a few days extra and soak up the beaches, culture, wild nightlife and amazing food in Goa, India’s smallest state.
• Sunburn Festival is held on a beach and the dress code is relaxed. Rock-out in whatever you feel like wearing. You won’t be out of place in your board shorts or bikinis.
• As well as the DJs, Sunburn Festival is all about the after-parties. All VIP ticket holders get free entry to these so consider that when you’re deciding what tickets to buy.
• Food and drinks are served on site, so make sure you take enough local currency to ensure you stay hydrated and don’t go hungry.
Other things to do
Oops, no operators available now
leave us a message and we'll get back to you shortly!
Wanna chat? No time to call but got a burning question?
You can chat with us anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00am and 8:00pm and Sat-Sun between 10:00am and 5:00pm - We'll be here to answer any question you want to throw at us.
We can even book your trip over live chat too if talking over the phone isn't your thing!
What can we help with?
Leave us your details and we will get back to you with the best deals available tailored just for you
Find a store close to you
We have opened over 70 stores for you to visit all over Australia.
Find one that's convenient.