Cairns to Tokyo Black Market Airfare
What you get...
- Return Under 30 or Student Airfare to Tokyo per person.
- Prepaid taxes.
Tokyo, the capital of Japan, can be described as out of the ordinary experience. People dress in the latest fashion, restaurants serve up delicious food of all varieties, and the trendiest nightclubs keep things exciting. The city is an exuberant experience for visitors. It also hosts many museums and is the largest repository of Japanese art in the world.
Best sunrises to stay up all night for in Asia
The epic colours. The freshness of a new day. All those giddy feels... Sunrise is a moment in time where everything feels like pure magic. And when you’re travelling, it’s the best way to take in the already-epic sights. Thankfully, Asia is full of them and there’s a stack of picture-perfect...
Guides to help you along
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.studentflights.com.au/about-us/terms-conditions).
- BM Black market airfares are available to youth customers under the age of 30 or full time students holding a valid Student Flights Identity Card.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.