Chiang Mai Elephant Adventure, 7 nights
What you get...
- 7 nights of shared accommodation.
- All meals.
- English speaking guide.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- All transport.
An exciting opportunity to learn about and be part of a new elephant home leading the way in the move towards a more ethical version of elephant interaction � one which puts the elephants well-being first. Through living on site and working with the mahouts, you can spend as much time as you wish with the elephants, helping with feeding, cleaning of their living areas and (a huge highlight!!) you'll accompany them on walks and bathe them in the local river. This exciting one-week program includes an adventurous trek through the surrounding hills accompanied by a Karen Hilltribe guide, bamboo rafting through the local valley and a visit to the Friends of the Elephant Hospital . This program really is eco-tourism at its very best!
How much should you save for your next Japan holiday?
Are you dreaming of a destination where you can wander through ancient temples one minute and watch a robot kick a soccer ball the next? Do you crave the type of holiday that sends your body into a sensory overload as a result of colourful cherry blossom blooms, fluffy white snow, rich cultural...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..