Great White Sharks, 14 nights
What you get...
- 14 nights of multi-share accommodation.
- Breakfast daily, most lunches.
- Return airport transfers.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Support and assistance from your co-ordinator throughout your time on your placement.
This is an amazing opportunity to get up close and personal with Great White Sharks in their natural environment, both from a boat and from a cage in the water. Kleinbaai / Gansbaai is the best place in the world to see Great Whites, and you'll work hand in hand with marine biologists as they research these fascinating creatures, their behaviour and environment. You'll share your newfound knowledge with visitors on shark cage diving cruises and, as part of the team you'll have the chance to cage dive numerous times for an unforgettable face to face with these incredible predators. This program is hosted by a professional marine ecotourism organisation which gives day-visitors an unforgettable experience as they go out and see sharks, whales, dolphins, seals, penguins and many species of birds that live close to the shore. They are also deeply involved in research and conservation and provide volunteers with an unforgettable experience of Africa. This exciting and varied program will suit those studying Animal Sciences, Biology or Zoology or anyone who loves the ocean and its wildlife. You'll become an expert on shark behaviour and biology, identification of sharks, how to photograph marine wildlife, ocean conservation at the tip of Africa and so much more. 2 weeks is great, but for the ultimate experience stay for 3 or 4.
Need another reason to visit Fiji? We've got 333...
With 333 South Pacific islands to choose from, there’s no wrong way to spend your summer vacay in Fiji. But which island has your name (in sand) on it? Whether you’re after adrenaline-pumping adventure (hello buggys and whitewater rafting), blissful days in the sun or living that mermaid life in a...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..