Teach English in Ubud, 14 nights
What you get...
- 13 nights bunk-room accommodation in a Shared House.
- All meals.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Social and cultural activities.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Airport pick-up.
Day 1.Arrive at Denpasar airport and after clearing customs and immigration, you'll be met by our local team and taken straight to your accommodation in Ubud, a journey of under an hour, depending on traffic.
Day 2-6.During intro week you will be participating in various activities to explore Ubud and its beautiful surrounding areas, to get acquainted with Balinese culture and language. Intro week is packed full of exciting adventures and cultural excursions. It includes Balinese language lessons, visits to temples around Bali, a walking tour of Ubud and its famous Monkey Street. you'll challenge your artistic and creative side through local Batik art and Balinese cooking classes, traditional dance shows and flower arranging classes. You will make a traditional flower offering and offer your creation at one of the most impressive Balinese temples: The Holy Tirta Empul Temple.
Days 7 and 8.Spend your free time as you please, your weekends are yours to enjoy and explore.
Day 9-13 .The teaching schedule will vary, but generally you should expect 3-4 hours of classroom time each day Monday to Friday, often in the afternoons, with a couple of hours set aside each morning for lesson planning as a group. If you are new to teaching, you can team up with another volunteer.
Need another reason to visit Fiji? We've got 333...
With 333 South Pacific islands to choose from, there’s no wrong way to spend your summer vacay in Fiji. But which island has your name (in sand) on it? Whether you’re after adrenaline-pumping adventure (hello buggys and whitewater rafting), blissful days in the sun or living that mermaid life in a...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..