Teach English to Buddhist Monks in Nepal, 14 nights
What you get...
- 13 nights of twin-share accommodation in a family homestay or monastery.
- All meals.
- Bonus weekend trip to Chitwan National Park.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Airport pick-up.
A unique opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young, novice Buddhist monks in Nepal, undoubtedly one of the most spectacular countries on earth. Buddhism was born, quite literally, in this mountainous kingdom and the colours, the sounds and the spiritual influence of Buddhism drive the culture and flavour of the country to this day. You will immerse yourself in this gentle culture, experiencing the daily routines of monastery life and running English classes for the young monks. No teaching experience is required � all we ask is a good command of English, a decent level of self-confidence and an easy-going, open-minded outlook. Your contribution here is both valuable and appreciated.
Eating all of Italy: The do's, don’ts and epic eats
Pizza. The Colosseum. Cheap Tuscan wine. Arancini. Michelangelo’s David… Italy is as much about the food as the history, the sights, and all the other stuff you can’t put in your mouth. Think it’s all pizza, pasta and gelato? While that would be 100% okay, it’s not. There are so many foods. So many...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..