Teaching & Temples Tour of Cambodia
What you get...
- 14 nights of twin or multi-share accommodation.
- Breakfasts daily, 1 buffet dinner.
- Guided Phnom Penh city tour.
- Entrance to Angkor Wat.
- Services of a guide.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Airport pickup.
Cambodia has so much to offer, from the sights and sounds of Phnom Penh and its turbulent history to the magnificent ancient temples of Angkor. And what better way to experience the real Cambodia than to give something back by teaching in a rural community? This exciting trip is a fantastic way to travel authentic Cambodia, interacting with the people and experiencing the rich culture, visiting quiet villages and bustling towns, beautiful beaches and of course the stunning wonder-of-the-world temples of Angkor. Teaching in the rural area of Kompong Speu is the perfect opportunity to do something worthwhile, memorable, and unique. Cambodian people are very welcoming and always go out of their way to make you feel right at home, even more so when you get off the beaten track and discover the real Cambodia.
How many avo on toasts does it cost to travel around New York City
How many avo toasts does it take to do New York City right? Since we all know the real reason Millennials and ‘young people’ aren’t able to afford a home in the current economic climate is because we’re eating too much, "... smashed avocado with crumbled feta on five-grain toasted bread at $22 a...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..