Teaching in Rio, 3 weeks
What you get...
- 21 nights of Shared Apartment Accommodation.
- Project donation.
- Orientation on arrival.
- 24/7 emergency assistance, and full onsite support.
- An English speaking project co-ordinator.
- Airport pick-up.
Teach and live in the favela. This is real cultural immersion program which offers a high level of early childhood education to the children of the Rocinha favela. This NGO works hard to make a difference for the community in which it is based and is very committed to the work it does. The school and education is provided for free using an amazing team of international volunteers. Whilst no specific qualifications or experience are required to join this program, an important key for any successful volunteer is flexibility, creativity, confidence and independence..and of course you need to enjoy working with children. This is real work, getting real results in the real Rio.
Street food snacks to try when you’re really, really hungry in Amsterdam
Is it just you or are those canal houses starting to look a little wonkier than before? It is 4.20pm after all, and you’ve been riding around Vondelpark for the best part of the morning, knocking back frothies at Heineken Museum, and are thoroughly Van Gough-ed out after your visit to Rijksmusem....
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..