Totally Thailand, 4 weeks
What you get...
- 28 nights of multi-share accommodation.
- Meals at elephant village.
- Bangkok city tour.
- Arrival orientation briefing.
- Pre-departure helpdesk, local in-country team and 24hr emergency support.
- Support and assistance from your co-ordinator throughout your time on your placement.
- Airport pickup.
With more adventures than you can shake a stick at, Totally Thailand takes you off the beaten track and then right back on it to the idyllic party island of Koh Phangan. Check out buzzing Bangkok before heading to the unspoiled north-east to live amongst the elephants in off-the-beaten-track Surin province. Head to the far west and the beautiful jungle town of Sangkhlaburi, home to a number of ethnic tribes, where you'll spend a few days helping us with local building projects for the village communities. The beach is calling? OK then.. and it doesn't come any better than the backpacker mecca of Koh Phangan. Relax, party, relax, party ? Totally Thailand will tick all your travel boxes, and with its ideal combination of support and independence, you'll love every minute exploring this land ! Along with a group of like-minded young travellers, you'll have loads of fun, interact and work with local Thai people, take part in some fantastic activities and experience the incredible variety of this awesome country. If you are aged 18-30 this trip is an absolute must - book on now and look forward to paradise !
How many avo on toasts does it cost to travel around New York City
How many avo toasts does it take to do New York City right? Since we all know the real reason Millennials and ‘young people’ aren’t able to afford a home in the current economic climate is because we’re eating too much, "... smashed avocado with crumbled feta on five-grain toasted bread at $22 a...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, ""resort fees"", ""national park fees"", ""trip kitties"" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..