Bangkok Stopover 3 Day 2018/19
What you get...
- Bangkok street eats tour via tuk tuk
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunches, 1 dinner
- 2 nights hotel
- Transfers to and from airport
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
Your group size will vary depending on the package chosen. Please check with us before travelling.
A range of locally sourced transport
Day 1 Bangkok, Thailand
Arrive in the City of Angels and check into your hotel at your leisure, with a whole free day to explore like a Bangkokian (it's a word). Fill up on culture at one of the 100+ museums, immerse yourself in a new religion at one of the royal temples, and get your food and shopping fix from one of the 100,000 street vendors. It's your day, your way.
Day 2 Bangkok
More city madness today. Explore as you wish, hit up as many temples as possible or shop 'till you drop. Later, freshen up for tonight's entertainment - and by entertainment we mean adventure (duh!). We're talking must-be-seen-to-be-believed-super-charged-street-eats tour via the best type of transport. Can you guess how we roll? You got it! It's all about the tuk tuk!
-Bangkok street eats tour via tuk tuk (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday only)
Day 3 Bangkok
Short but sweet.
7 reasons to book your last-chance Japan trip
Powder hounds, snow bunnies, and après ski connoisseurs need look no further than Japan. The Japan ski season runs from December to March, offering a wide travel window to take advantage of a white Christmas or short break when everyone’s gone back to work. And the best part, you don’t have to plan...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..