Canada Powder Package
What you get...
- In country face-to-face (or Skype) resort interview.
- Staff housing or housing assistance (*not all resorts/hotels come with staff housing).
- FREE season lift pass.
- First nights free accommodation at the Samesun Hostel, Vancouver.
- Arrival pack - guide to living & working in Canada.
- Great resort discounts on retail, rentals, food & beverage.
- Ongoing support from our Canadian specialists right up until you get to your resort.
- In-country support from Vancouver office (friendly face on arrival).
- Step by step visa assistance.
- Meet & greet party on arrival to Canada.
- Confirmed job offer months in advance of start date.
- Access to private Facebook group (connect with work mate pre-departure).
- In country orientation (to set up sin/phone/bank account).
- Unsuccessful applicants receive program refund (less deposit).
Authentic Canadian Winter experience with pre-arranged work at one of our world class ski resorts that include competitive pay, awesome benefits and staff housing, this is definitely the best way to experience a real Canadian ski season It goes without saying that Canada is renowned around the world for its unforgettable Winter seasons. Deep powder, thriving nightlife, untracked terrain and breathtaking scenery are what make it so special. Whether you're taking the plunge alone or with a group of mates our Powder Package is your one-stop service to the most memorable experience of your life.
We partner with over 12 different ski resorts inlcuding the likes of Whistler Blackcomb, Big White, Silverstar, Lake Louise and many more With tens of thousands of young people flocking to Canada from all over the world to partake in a ski season it is advisable to secure employment before you leave - not only to save yourself from disappointment but to save yourself a small fortune.
We have employment positions in a variety of departments including retail, rentals, ski school, central reservations, lift/base operations and food and beverage. All positions provide full training and offer great benefits including housing, competitive wages, staff discounts, free lift passes and invitations to countless social events and parties.
What makes our Powder Package even more convenient is that all of this can be organised in less than 24 hours at our annual recruitment expo. Not to mention that you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss your options and possible placements with our resort partners here in Australia - Yes, they come to Australia to meet you
Swap the surfboard for a snowboard, singlet for thermals and sand castles for snowballs Canada is the place to be during the Australian Summer.
How to become a travel vlogger according to HeyImNatalia
If you had told 18-year-old Natalia that 23-year-old Natalia would be travelling around the world and getting PAID for it - I would have laughed. The reality is though, that is exactly what 23-year-old me is doing. The online space has changed so much over the last couple of years and new jobs...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 1 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..