San Francisco Short Break 2018/19
What you get...
- Not Eligible for Early Payment
- See San Francisco's iconic landmarks
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights accommodation in a hotel
- San Francisco Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass
Your group size will vary depending on the package chosen. Please check with us before travelling
A range of locally sourced transport
Day 1 San Francisco
Welcome to San Francisco. This Is. It. Drop your bags at the hotel then it's time to hit the streets. And don't forget your bus pass - see that tram over there? That's the famous San Francisco Cable Car and you've got a ticket to ride it. Hit the Golden Gate Bridge on your first day or hire a bike in town and ride the bike path to Sausalito (don't forget to stop for selfies.) On the way back, catch the ferry and have a drink to celebrate. You deserve it.
Day 2 San Francisco
Rise and shine, then get dressed and scuttle over to the Crab Station at Fisherman's Wharf for a bowl of the infamous chowder. Rumour has it, it tastes like a warm hug in a bowl. After, walk off that full belly and spot the seal colony next to Pier 39 - worth it for the noises they make alone. Then, spend the afternoon exploring or hit up Alcatraz to end the day.
Day 3 San Francisco
Today, get twisted and check out one of the most iconic streets in San Francisco. With eight spectacular hairpin turns and lined with colourful Victorian style houses, it's worth going here to watch the cars twist and turn at just 8 kilometres an hour down the hill. And while you're outside, hike to the top of Twin Peaks and take in the view of Downtown San Fran. How 'bout that view?
Day 4 San Francisco
Barneys, Bloomingdales, Macys - oh my! Spend your last day in San Francisco doing what any respectable person would do: shop away your feelings in Union Square, aka the crown jewel of all shopping districts before you jet off to your next destination. Where will you go?
Epic rooftop bars for sunset drinks in LA, NYC and Vegas, baby
Once golden hour hits, there’s only one place to go, and that’s straight up. Flock to the rooftops where the Insta-worthy panoramas claim epic crowds, the vibes are intoxicating, and the cocktails are forever flowing. When the sun dips below the horizon of famous US cities like LA, NYC and Vegas,...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..