London Explorer (2 Nights)(Royal National Hotel,Start London, End London)
What you get...
Snooze in your choice of top-quality hotel (Royal National or Imperial Hotel) for 2 fabulous nights.
- Sleep two or three to a room if you're happy to share with your new besties, or throw a few extra pounds down to treat yourself to single-share accommodation.
Wake up and munch your way through a generous serving of continental breakfast before you trot off to check out the big smoke.
You’ll be welcomed to London by our team at the Contiki basement.
- The Contiki basement is a one stop shop for all of your London needs, with last minute essentials, free WiFi, chill out areas, luggage storage and, of course, the Contiki basement crew, our wise London locals who can point you in any direction your wandering heart desires.
It's time to settle into London at your own pace.
Though you won't have a Trip Manager on hand, life will be made easy by 2 nights of accommodation and a suite of extras & activities to keep you busy. An open top bus tour & a ticket to a West End musical are just some of the inclusions that will have you getting deeper in the London zone by the day. Discover your own hidden eat haunts and waste a few hours in an old English pub. No matter how you execute these 3 flexible days, it will serve as the perfect ramp up or wind down from a big Contiki tour around Europe.
See Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, the House of Parliament Big Ben and Buckingham Palace
Open top bus sightseeing tour
Ticket to a West-End Musical
The Whitsundays are where it's at
If you’re looking for an Aussie Adventure, the East Coast has its fair share of ridiculously beautiful beaches and special nature spots. When it comes to Queensland, they don’t call it beautiful one day, perfect the next for no reason. Jettison yourself (or sit back, relax and take a tour) north to...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..