Cape Safari and Falls, 11 Days, SAVE $253*
What you get...
- 11 day tour departing Cape Town.
- 10 nights accommodation including 3 nights in a hotel, 6 nights in African Lodges, and one night in a luxury safari tent.
- 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners.
- Included activities as per itinerary.
- Services of a professional tourguide.
- Transport as per itinerary.
Cape Town - Kruger National Park - Victoria Falls - Chobe
Day 1 Cape Town.
The adventure begins. Drop off your bags at the hotel and meet your Trip Manager and new Contiki fam in the lobby. We'll all walk across to the food market next door for your choice of dinner along with some drinks to get to know each other.
Day 2-3 Cape Town.
Our time here is dedicated to sightseeing, starting with a cable car ride up Table Mountain & a city tour of Cape Town. You have free time to explore the city or relax on the beach. On Day 3, take advantage of excursions to Cape Point & Boulders Beach and treat yourself a local wine tour.
Day 4-6 Kruger National Park.
After a short flight to Johannesburg we'll drive along the famed Panorama Route into Kruger National Park. The next 3 days will be dedicated to venturing through this game-dense Park from sunrise to sunset with breaks in the midday heat, to capture glimpses of Africa's Big Five while the air is cooler.
Day 7-8 Victoria Falls.
After a flight from Johannesburg, we'll arrive at Victoria Falls to explore one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world. Opt for a bungee jump, river swing or zipline over the Zambezi River. On Day 8 you can sign up for white water rafting or a scenic helicopter flight.
Day 9 Chobe.
We leave the Falls behind and cross the border to Botswana and the Chobe National Park. Today is a non-stop action adventure spotting wildlife as we drive along the Chobe River, surrounded by wilderness that houses the largest density of elephants in the world. Our evening is topped off by a night sleeping under the African stars in our very own private Contiki site.
Day 10 Chobe.
We'll have breakfast at sunrise and depart on a morning game drive to see the wildlife we heard the night before. You're free to relax by the pool in our lodge before setting off for a sunset cruise on the Chobe River. With truly spectacular African animal-watching, this is the perfect starter to a final group dinner back at the lodge.
Day 11 Chobe to Victoria Falls.
It's time for our last breakfast together this morning before you're dropped off at Kasane Airport or make the journey back to Victoria Falls. Time to say goodbye to your group and swap numbers so you can stay in touch until the next amazing adventure.
Photo journal: The world through my fingers
We're happy to present this creative and inspiring photo essay from journalist and internet entrepreneur Rafat Ali. He spent more than a year globetrotting, searching for isolated places off the beaten path. This series highlights images taken through a particular frame of reference: his fingers....
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 Jan 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- [ADD IN EXTRA TOUR RESTRICTIONS/FAMILY RESTRICTIONS].
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..