Busabout Ultra Sail Croatia 2019, 10 Days, Split to Split
What you get...
- 10 day tour departing and returning Split.
- 9 nights accommodation onboard a boat.
- 9 breakfasts & 9 lunches onboard.
- Orientation walks of each Island.
- 3 Day General Admission Ultra Europe 2019 Pass (12th,13th, 14th July Split Stadium).
- Services of an experienced Guide and Crew in all locations.
Meet your guide in Split harbor with check in from 11am. Enjoy a leisurely lunch onboard and swimming off the islands near Hvar. We dock into Hvar town tonight, one of the hottest and most beautiful party spots in Croatia Dinner in the old town is followed by a party at Kiva Bar (try the famous Tequila Boom Booms if you dare) and then its Carpe Diem club until the early hours
Departing Hvar early morning, we sail past some of the most beautiful Croatian Islands (with a swim stop en route) before arriving at Mljet with an optional visit to the National Park this afternoon (and a refreshing dip in its beautiful lakes). Entrance approx. 10 (equivalent in local Croatian Kuna). Optional BBQ onboard and a few sundowners tonight with your shipmates.
A morning sail (and lunch onboard) as we cruise into Dubrovnik. After lunch, you will enjoy an orientation of the stunning old town followed by free time to conquer its medieval walls, hit the beach or get lost in its maze of streets buzzing with a cool bar and cafe scene Happy hour back onboard then optional dinner in the town. Optional admittance to Super Club Revelin inside a 15th century fortress.
Depart Dubrovnik for Kor?ula. Swim stops & lunch onboard. Sunset drinks at Massimo Bar then it's a night at Club Boogie Jungle. Boogie Jungle is a perfect place for fans of summer clubbing. It ?s in a unique location for the beauty of exotic interiors, a rich variety of cocktails and superb sound system with exciting music for all-night partying
Depart Kor?ula for Makarska, where the mountains meet the beach on Croatia's lively Riviera Optional dinner in a local restaurant then Club Deep (the famous rave in a cave). Imagine partying inside a cave where the dance floor's packed, the sound system is world-class, the cocktails are potent and the crowd is young and out for a good time.
Early morning sail to Omis where you'll have the chance to climb the fortress of Omis, followed by an evening Captains dinner and pirate party
We sail into Split Harbour arriving after lunch where your guide will orientate you around the beautiful town of Split followed by the main event - Ultra Europe Festival night 1.
Take today to recover and enjoy the beautiful beaches that Split has to offer before hitting up Ultra night 2.
Recovery day enjoying Split cafe culture or relax on the beach at Bacvice followed by the final Europe Ultra Festival night.
Time to detox and say goodbye to your new mates for life.
Hang 10 in Hawaii
First things first, you need to get your Hawaii coordinates (no, we don’t mean matching sarongs—we mean your location). There are six major islands that make up Hawaii: Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and ‘The Big Island’ also known as Hawaii itself! Not confusing at all, right? Oahu is where...
Guides to help you along
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details)..